Being in the pump industry since 1991, Western Energy has accumulated a deep knowledge of pumps and application experience over the years of supplying engineered pump solutions, backed by dependable aftermarket support. We have established our offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Vietnam, supplying pumps and packages to various parts of the world, having completed many local and international projects. As an integral part of the sales team, the appointed Outdoor Sales Engineer will be required to oversee the range of pump equipment and actively promote the sale of these products in Malaysia market.
This successful candidate shall be a self-starter whom thrives on sales targets.
- Liaise with existing clients and potential new clients, building and maintaining good rapport
- Conduct promotion and sale of pumps through meeting existing and new clients
- Conduct technical presentations and attend discussions with clients
- Handle sales enquiries and prepare sales quotations
- Coordinate with clients and Singapore application engineers to provide technical solutions to clients’ specifications, design and project requirements
- After sales support to attend to site meetings, whenever necessary
- A Degree holder in Mechanical Engineering
- Sales experience working in related field is preferable
- Experienced with centrifugal pumps is highly desired
- Good communication, customer relationship and presentation skills
- Good selling and negotiation skills
- Good team player who is proactive, independent and resourceful
- Results oriented and perform well under pressure with a drive to succeed Class 3 driving license is preferred
- Basic salary, commission and car allowance.
- Kulai, Johor Bahru
Interested candidates with above qualifications, please apply online with detailed resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Applicants will be required to travel to Western Energy Pte Ltd office in Singapore for an interview.
Do include in your resume the following, in addition to your cover letter:
- Reasons for leaving current and/or last employment
- Last drawn and/or current salary
- Expected salary
- Date of availability and/or Notice Period
- Recent photograph